As an international development and talent factory with a passion for new technologies, we support our customers and partners in realizing their digitization dreams. To further enrich our talented team in Constance (D) on Lake Constance, we are looking for a new consulting talent with brains and the desire to create something.
What Will The Person Do:
- You implement challenging projects for renowned clients
- You advise the customer and recommend suitable solutions
- You plan, accompany and complete projects successfully with regard to scope, time and expenses
- You keep track of the budget, changes and risks in the project and your Reports make this transparent to the customer.
- You understand the wishes and requirements of the customer.
- You formulate and structure concepts, specifications and user stories
- You work agile in interdisciplinary teams (Engineers, Architects, UX)
What We Expect
- Good understanding of agile development processes
- Joy and enthusiasm to continuously improve the project management process
- The ability to translate vague ideas into clear requirements in a structured way
- Empathy and skill in the moderation of stakeholders
- Sound experience in software consulting and project management Solutions
- Sound experience in the field of requirements engineering
- 2+ years experience in consulting / project management
- Explain our processes to the customer in simple words
- Create project plans with common tools
- Coordinate international project teams
- Good command of spoken and written English
What We Offer
- People who enjoy their work
- A pleasant working environment that allows for personal space
- A creative team from different disciplines, countries & cultures
- Work/life balance (flexible working hours, home office/remote) possible
- A charming office in Constance at the beautiful Lake Constance
- Coffee, drinks and snacks as long as it has
- Events, certifications, trainings and conferences
Do you have the will and want to make a difference? Then apply directly online at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us your application documents today.