Frontend Developer (m/f/x)
- You implement sophisticated and complex software projects for renowned customers
- You develop innovative and modern websites and services
- You work agile in interdisciplinary teams (Engineers, Architects, UX etc.)
- You advise the customer and convince through your know-how
- Your software keeps what you promise
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Enthusiasm for modern and complex frontend solutions
- The goal to further develop your technical talent
- Joy to introduce you to the team and to help shape it
- Expertise, care and independence
- 3+ years of experience in front-end engineering
- Sound experience in HTML, CSS, SCSS / LESS
Angular, React.js, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of Build Automation with Webpack, Gulp, Babel
- Broad knowledge in general frontend landscapes, architectures and trends
- Good command of spoken and written English
- A charming office in Constance on the beautiful Lake Constance
- People who enjoy and stay authentic
- A pleasant working environment that allows personal space
- Work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office / remote possible)
- A creative team from different disciplines, countries and cultures
- Coffee, drinks and snacks as long as it has
- Events, certifications, training and conferences
Say hello to some of your buddies you will work with
Frequently asked questions
How does a normal day look like?
Usually, the first place we go is the kitchen for a delicious espresso. After that we are ready for the start into our day.
Most of the time we have a daily standup in the morning, where we exchange information within the project team. This usually takes place in an online call. We work according to the agile approach, which means sprints, refinements, plannings, reviews, retrospectives, user stories and pair programming are part of our everyday work.
At N47 you can be yourself without having to pretend. The atmosphere is very relaxed and we sometimes have a spontaneous barbecue at lunchtime or a beer together in the evening.
How does the application process work?
- We assess your application documents and provide you with feedback
- Interview #1 with recruiter/teamlead (1 to 1.5 hours)
- Interview #2: Further conversations about expert topics and knowledge (1 hour)
- Offer with salary
- Sign contract
Join our team!
We’re excited to learn more about you as you fill out this application to join N47. Please provide details in our application form outlining your qualifications, experience, and goals for the position. We’re interested in your professional background, but we also want to see who you are beyond the resume.
We are building a team that supports one another. Our projects provide excellent services to our clients by paying close attention to detail and acting professionally at all times. We strive for external and internal innovation.
We’re dedicated to establishing a group with a wide range of experiences, viewpoints, and expertise. A more diverse group of people will help us get better results.
Nothing about you matters, not your gender, not your religion, not your skin color, not even your famous uncle.
We are eager to meet you and see how you can help strengthen our team.