Java (Backend) Developer (m/f/x)
- You implement demanding and complex software projects for renowned customers
- You develop innovative and modern websites and services
- You work agile in interdisciplinary teams (Engineers, Architects, UX etc.)
- You advise the customer and convince with your know-how
- Your software delivers what you promise
- A charming office in Constance on the beautiful Lake Constance
- People who enjoy and stay authentic
- A pleasant working environment that allows personal space
- Work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office / remote possible)
- A creative team from different disciplines, countries and cultures
- Coffee, drinks and snacks as long as it has
- Events, certifications, training and conferences
Say hello to some of your buddies you will work with
Frequently asked questions
Usually, the first place we go is the kitchen for a delicious espresso. After that we are ready for the start into our day.
Most of the time we have a daily standup in the morning, where we exchange information within the project team. This usually takes place in an online call. We work according to the agile approach, which means sprints, refinements, plannings, reviews, retrospectives, user stories and pair programming are part of our everyday work.
At N47 you can be yourself without having to pretend. The atmosphere is very relaxed and we sometimes have a spontaneous barbecue at lunchtime or a beer together in the evening.
- We assess your application documents and provide you with feedback
- Interview #1 with recruiter/teamlead (1 to 1.5 hours)
- Interview #2: Further conversations about expert topics and knowledge (1 hour)
- Offer with salary
- Sign contract