As an international development and talent forge with a passion for new technologies, we support our customers and partners in the realization of their digitalization dreams. To further enrich our international developer team, we are looking for a Solution Architect & Tech Lead (m/f/x) with ambitions and the desire to help shape.
In the position as a Solution Architect, you will also take on the role of technical lead in internal and customer projects. Together with your colleagues, you will help digitalize the world of our partners by analyzing their environments and helping solve their challenges.
- You play a main role in the whole project lifecycle: from acquisition to solution design, implementation, all the way to production
- You work closely with our clients in order to understand their business and requirements
- You design the architecture and describe technical solutions, toolsets and processes
- You transform those solutions into doable tickets
- You pick appropriate tools, frameworks, and services to help the team achieve its goals
- You lead agile, interdisciplinary, cross-location teams and ensure that high standards are met
- You work as well close with your N47 teammates, which support you in the whole process
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Building & operating complex distributed systems involving microservices and APIs
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP, or similar
- Experience with DevOps methodology, CI/CD and IaaC paradigms
- You have strong communication skills in both German and English
- A charming office in Constance on the beautiful Lake Constance
- People who enjoy and stay authentic
- A pleasant working environment that allows personal space
- Work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office / remote possible)
- A creative team from different disciplines, countries and cultures
- Coffee, drinks and snacks for as long as it lasts
- Events, certifications, training and conferences
Do you have the talent and want to make a difference? Then apply directly online at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send us your application documents today.