How Can We Help?
JPoint is one of the three (JPoint, Joker and JBreak) most common technical Java conferences for experienced Java developers. There will be 40 talks in two days, separated in 4 tracks in parallel. The conference takes place each year, this is being the seventh consecutive year.
Organization to visit JPoint conference
Apart from changing flights to reach Moscow everything else should not be any bigger issue. Book flights and choose some nearby hotel.
There are a few types of tickets. From which I’ll choose the
What is scheduled by now?
Many interesting subjects are going to be covered during two days of presentations:
- New projects in Jenkins
- Java SE 10 variable types
- More of Java collections
- Decomposing Java applications
- AOT Java compilation
- Java vulnerability
- Prepare Java Enterprise application for production
- Application migration JDK 9, 10, 11 and 12
- Jenkins X
The following topics on the conference will be the most interesting ones for me:
- Prepare Enterprise application for production (telemetry is crucial).
- Is Java so vulnerable? What can we do to reduce security issues?
- What is the right way of splitting application to useful components?
- It looks that now with Jenkins Essentials there is
significantless overhead for managing it, without any user involvement. Let us see what Jenkins replaced with few commands.
Just half of presentations are scheduled by now. Expect many more to be announce.