Employees are not resources, they are the company. A dusty culture, bored or even frustrated employees are luckily not an issue for us. To keep it that way, we want to deliberately address this issue and invest in our employees and corporate culture. On our journey, we would like to receive answers and solutions to questions such as:
• How can we maintain a well-functioning team structure despite the growth?
• How can we be visible and attractive to new employees?
• How can we stay agile and pragmatic, even if we are growing fast, spread across three countries and therefore need more organization and processes?
• How can we promote and develop the commitment and loyalty of our employees to our colleagues and the company?
• What are the perspectives and goals of our employees and how can we support them?
• We are a “techie booth” that lives from the proactive input of our employees. How can we maintain today’s enthusiasm?
• How can we benefit from the experiences of the startup community and let the community benefit from our experience?
• And of course much more …
We can not offer you a ready solution concept. Much more we will deal with these questions and take you on the journey. Questions, goals and insights are shared and discussed with you on our blog and our social media channels – we would be happy if you were there.