Senior Backend Software Engineer (m/f/x)
- We rely on your expertise to not only realize proof-of-concepts (PoCs) but also seamlessly integrate partner SDKs into core systems. You will play a significant role in elevating our communication with advanced adapters for core systems to a new level
- Teamwork is at the heart of what we do. You will collaborate closely with our app developers to build powerful APIs and lead complex migration projects. Your efficient solutions and extensive knowledge are our secret weapons
- You are the key to tackling challenges with agility and efficiency and making our projects shine. Code excellence is no accident with us – you ensure thorough testing and employ best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and emerging backend technologies. Your input is crucial to taking our development processes and systems to the next level
- An inspiring workspace that fosters creativity
- Flexibility in work arrangements and a strong focus on work-life balance
- A key role in a global, innovative team in a dynamic environment
- Career development with an emphasis on innovation and diversity
- Training opportunities and active participation in conferences
- Team-building activities and a unique company culture
- A kitchen stocked with fresh coffee, beverages, and snacks
Say hello to some of your buddies you will work with
Frequently asked questions
Usually, the first place we go is the kitchen for a delicious espresso. After that we are ready for the start into our day.
Most of the time we have a daily standup in the morning, where we exchange information within the project team. This usually takes place in an online call. We work according to the agile approach, which means sprints, refinements, plannings, reviews, retrospectives, user stories and pair programming are part of our everyday work.
At N47 you can be yourself without having to pretend. The atmosphere is very relaxed and we sometimes have a spontaneous barbecue at lunchtime or a beer together in the evening.
- We assess your application documents and provide you with feedback
- Interview #1 with recruiter/teamlead (1 to 1.5 hours)
- Interview #2: Further conversations about expert topics and knowledge (1 hour)
- Offer with salary
- Sign contract