Spring I/O is the conference, which is leading the European Conference for the Spring Framework ecosystem. This year it will be the 8th edition and take place in Barcelona, Spain between 16 to 17 May and I’m going to attend it for the first time. This conference is also my first conference for this year, so I’m very excited 😊 about it.
Initial preparation is done as mentioned below:
- Ticket booking, The Conference ✔️
- Flight booking, Zürich to Barcelona ✔️
- Hotel booking ✔️
The Conference will take place in Palau de Congressos de Catalunya, Barcelona.
Detailed agenda and topics will be available here. But I’m interested in below-mentioned topics:
- The State of Java Relational Persistence
- Configuration Management with Kubernetes, a Spring Boot use-case
- Moving beyond REST: GraphQL and Java & Spring
- Spring Framework 5.2: Core Container Revisited
- JUnit 5: what’s new and what’s coming
- Migrating a modern spring web application to serverless
- Relational Persistence with Spring Data JDBC [Workshop]
- Clean Architecture with Spring
- How to secure your Spring apps with Keycloak
- Boot Loot – up your game and Spring like the pros
- Spring Boot with Kotlin, Kofu and Coroutines
- Multi-Service Reactive Streams Using Spring, Reactor, and RSocket
- Zero Downtime Migrations with Spring Boot
Apart from the conference, I am planning to visit Font Màgica de Montjuïc, which is near to the conference venue.
I’m open to further suggestions regarding my visit to Barcelona. What else should I visit? Is there any special food that I should try?